Compassion equals involvement.


The definition of compassion is about involvement. To be compassionate means to get out of the boat of our current circumstances and get into the boats of those who are suffering. We are called to bear the burdens of those who are in need of our companionship-to "weep with those who weep"(Romans 12:15) ~Tom Davis



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Greetings!!

I did it!!! And all by MYSELF...might I add!

First off, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Holly. I have been married for 5 1/2 years now to a wonderful and godly man named Alex. We have a 4 year old daughter named Madelyn. I am a stay at home mom and I love it! Some days are tough....but I still love it! My husband is the owner of a personal training company. And as of recently, he has been dabbling in real estate.

God is the center of our universe. He is the reason my husband and I are married and have been able to experience the amazing blessing of parenthood. He is also the reason we are choosing to adopt.

I invite you to share in this exciting journey with us as we start the process of adoption. I will be posting "fairly" regular blogs about any updates that we receive on adoption, as well as our everyday life.

Stayed tuned for tomorrow, as I will be sharing more about our life, adoption, and why we chose to adopt. Love, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment